Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Former Bane of My Decor Existence

The shelf on our stairwell has plagued me for the past five years {yes, we've lived in our house for five years!}. It's long and narrow, just like the stairwell, and has displayed do-dads of various styles, shapes, and sizes that are ANYTHING but eye-catching.

After my trip to Hobby Lobby yesterday, coupled with inspiration from so many bloggers, I think I've finally found something I can live with. The hubs says he loves it, but knows I won't like it in five months from now {I think he's more worried about the bottom line that anything else!}. I told him that I just need to keep moving things around the house...no more money to be spent {o.k., unless it's a great clearance deal I just CAN'T pass up!}!!!

Take a look:


Good enough for me right now...much improved from anything I had before. Too bad I don't have any pics to verify my statement, but you'll just have to trust me here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment